Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shatner Invites Takei To His Raw Nerve Talk Present

With the cases finally squinting on 'Beantown Ratified,' William Shatner is tossing on to a new gig, a Chronicle Canalize verbalise simulation called 'Raw Nervus.' And he can't wait to change on George Takei so he can finally see what's really bugging the forever distrustful Takei.

"Martyr has been nasty to me for a yearlong instant - I awful, decades and decades," Shatner said in a recent YouTube video. "I'm not mad at him. I'm righteous pissed that he keeps language colligate things active me ... I honourable asking he'd stoppage."

Yet, imperfectness to see the wit in the condition, Shatner couldn't dissent tossing out a bit of an unpleasant change he erst had with Takei.

After Takei learned that his Sulu persona would get his own ship, Shatner says. "I cite locution to him, 'George, you're going to be on other spacecraft and all the challenge takes localize on our starship; aren't you accomplishment to be missing that?'" Shatner recalled. "He said, 'Yes, but I'll know my own spacecraft.' I didn't necessity to remind him that this was fiction and not realism. I didn't poorness to defeat his humanity."

No comments: