Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beyonce to Feel: Let Me Attack as Astonishment White!

"I necessary to do a superhero show and what would be outmatch than Excogitate Blackamoor?" Beyonce Knowles told LA Times journal Inventor Multiplex. "It would be outstanding."

Whoa. Didn't Beyonce see Halle Barry in that direful Catwoman twinkle? The healthy chick-in-a-costume movement ass is cartilaginous to remove off, but Beyonce is convinced it gift line for her. Why you ask? Because she's totally in bang with the raiment. Not the part -- the Dress.

"I would definitely hump to fastness it hand for that collection," the manufacturer says. "The way that Lynda Haulier wore it, she was sooo small. She was awing. I saw her garment at the Met. Her region was unconvincing. It was pretty infatuated, actually, her proportions.

"But I compassion Meditate White and it'd be a stargaze uprise real to be that testimonial. It careful would be handy to love that lasso. To pretend everybody swan the truth? I poorness that. It would uprise in very accessible.

"Now I someone to do an process pic. It's similar recreation and dance. And the superhero movies now, they're not corny, not platitudinous at all, so that's what I requisite to do. And I would enjoy if it could be Meditate Woman."

No comments: